The Turning Point is a local Rape Crisis Center looking for YOUR help in providing crisis intervention and support to survivors of sexual assault in Dallas. Volunteer shifts are very flexible and most opportunities take place at Methodist Medical Center in Dallas.
No previous experience is required. Only the willingness to help those in need.
We provide all neccessary training.
Contact us for more information! Must be at least 18 years old and pass criminal background check.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Provide help and hope in Dallas
- Volunteer Advocates-Help those...
- Fundraising and outreach
- Advocate- Help those in need!
- Special Event, BIG NIGHT OUT!!!...
- Daytime Crisis Advocate-Help...
- Help Collin County!
- Plano Balloon Festival Volunteers!
- Bilingual Advocate-impact lives!
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center...
- Fundraising and Event Committee...
- Administrative Ambassador! Smile...
- Crisis Intervention Internship...