Food Service Enterprise (FSE), a program of FSW, Inc. CT, provides well-balanced, nutritious meals to individuals residing in the New Haven area.
The Food Service program is actively recruiting to fill the position of Volunteer Hostess to oversee the operation of the Senior Dine program at an area restaurant. Position responsibilities include greeting customers, registering new customers, interacting with wait staff, travelling between the restaurant and Food Service Enterprise office and other related duties. Position requirements include reliable availability between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.; strong organizational and people skills; the ability to function as a member of a team; dependable transportation; and a clean criminal history.
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Event Management
- Elder care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Available on Wednesdays (program is once a week)
- Small Business Development Mentor
- Administrative Assistant - Deaf...
- Volunteer - Community Closet
- Tutors Needed
- Food Distribution Volunteer -...
- Volunteer - Community Closet...
- VITA Greeter
- Volunteer – Personal Financial...
- Workgroup Leader
- Group and Corporate Volunteer...
- Volunteer– Appointment Assistant
- VITA Tax Preparer
- DATA ENTRY
- Group Volunteer Liaison
- Food Service Enterprise Hostess