Receptionist - open position
Oklahoma Blood Institute Tulsa
Customer Service! Answer telephones and direct phone calls to proper staff. Distribute promotions and educate blood donors on being a donor with the Oklahoma Blood Institute. Answer donor questions and help donors get prepared to donate!
As the Tulsa Center front desk Receptionist:
- Provide AMAZING customer service by delivering our service promise to the donor and guests
- Attention to detail with phone inquires
- Administrative support for the OBI staff members
- Oversee the donor sign-in sheet and maintain the donor schedule
- Provide donor educational materials and hand out promotional materials
- Observe donors for medical reactions
- Maintain an orderly waiting area, helping to stock snacks, drinks and make cookies for donors
- Helpful attitude and willingness to be part of something amazing.
- Detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Friendly and enjoys working with people.
- Some computer skills preferred, but not required.
- Be able to follow the established dress code as a representative of the Oklahoma Blood Institute.
- Gain experience and skills for future career opportunities.
- Become part of an amazing team that saves countless lives.
- Meet some of the most amazing people in your community, also known as the Oklahoma Blood Institute blood donors!
About Oklahoma Blood Institute Tulsa
4601 East 81st Street, Tulsa, OK 74137, US
To be the donor-to-patient lifeline, providing our communities & medical partners security by meeting transfusion & health care needs.
The Oklahoma Blood Institute is commited to the health of Oklahomans. For patients needing blood, it will be available and safety tested for transfusion. For blood donors, the Oklahoma Blood Institute performs a health screening and will recommend a consultation with the donor's private physician if screening results are of concern.
Oklahoma Blood Institute provides every drop of blood needed by patients in more than 150 medical facilities across the state. It is the ninth largest, non-profit blood center in America.
Annually, more than 200,000 donations are given by generous Oklahomans. Oklahoma Blood Institute employs nearly 700 staff and works with an estimated 1,000 volunteers and 2,600 drive coordinators to meet the medical needs of fellow Oklahomans - providing the life saving gift of blood in almost 90% of the states medical facilities.