Customer Service! Answer telephones and direct phone calls. Distribute promotions and educate blood donors on being a donor with the Oklahoma Blood Institute. Answer donor questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
As the Tulsa Center front desk Receptionist:
- Provide WOW customer service by delivering our service promise to the donor and guests
- Attention to detail with phone inquires
- Administrative support for the OBI staff members
- Oversee the donor sign-in sheet and maintain the donor schedule
- Provide donor educational materials and hand out promotional materials
- Observe donors for medical reactions
- Maintain an orderly waiting area
- Helpful attitude and willingness to be part of something amazing.
- Detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Friendly and enjoys working with people.
- Some computer skills preferred, but not required.
- Be able to follow the established dress code as a representative of the Oklahoma Blood Institute.
- Gain experience and skills for future career opportunities.
- Become part of an amazing team that saves countless lives.
- Meet some of the most amazing people in your community, also known as the Oklahoma Blood Institute blood donors!!
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 4-5 hours a week