The Volunteer Coordinator manages volunteer resources at our warehouse every Monday and/or Tuesday evenings. Volunteers work in our warehouse cleaning and preparing footwear to be provided to those in need. They also assist with shoe giveaway events and fundraisers.
Time Commitment: Monday and/or Tuesday Evenings. There may be some additional events to help out with as well.
- Manage the volunteers to complete tasks that need to be completed each evening,
- Track the volunteer activities and hours including both civic and formal community service volunteering. There is an established application to do this.
- Be able to handling issues such as fixing taggers, changing printer paper.
- Training will be provided and back up assistance is normally close at hand.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Group Facilitation
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- One or two evenings per week.
- Willingness to work with youth volunteer as well as adults