Do You Need A Change of Perspective
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
12 people are interested
"It's a troublesome world. All the people who're in it
Are troubled with troubles almost every minute
You ought to be thankful, a whole heaping lot
For the places and people you're lucky you're not"
If that sentiment resonates with you, and makes you feel thankful; this is your chance to become a BESB volunteer and do something nice for someone you are lucky you are not. It's easy.
Requirements to be a great volunteer include:
- a desire to help others;
- a pleasant demeanor;
- a good reading/speaking voice;
- average reading skills;
- organizational or planning abilities;
- a good driving record;
- a clear criminal history;
- two references
- access to a car with proof of insurance;
- a minimum of $50/100k liability and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
Volunteers will be matched within three to five miles of home or work.
We'll work with your schedule.
Hartford, New Haven, Bridgeport, MiddletownWest Haven, New London, Vernon,Your Town, CT 06109
- Office Management
- Elder care
- Literacy / Reading
- Executive Admin
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training