Behavioral Health Navigators Center
Basic Function: The treasurer position is responsible for liquidity, investments, and risk management related to financial activities.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Maintain banking relationships
- Maintain credit rating agency relationships
- Arrange for equity and debt financing
- Invest funds Monitor the activities of third parties handling outsourced treasury functions on behalf of the company
- Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
Desired Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, plus 10 years of progressively responsible treasury experience for a major company. Should have a thorough understanding of derivatives, hedging, investments, bank account management, and international funds flows.