Driver or Bus Companion Needed for Stamford Lady and Her Guide Dog
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
14 people are interested
This Stamford lady needs a volunteer driver for local trips to area medical offices while she waits for training with her new guide dog. Volunteer in your community with this high impact but easy way to make a huge difference.
Requirements to be a great volunteer include:
- a desire to help others;
- a pleasant demeanor;
- a good reading/speaking voice;
- average reading skills;
- organizational or planning abilities;
- a good driving record;
- a clear criminal history;
- two references
- access to a car with proof of insurance;
- a minimum of $50/100k liability and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
We'll work with your schedule.
Area of Main StreetStamford, CT 06901
- Elder care
- Mental Health
- Family Therapy
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training