Marketing graduates and students for internship
Looking for a fantastic spring, summer, or fall internship or volunteer experience?
This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in working in creative development, as an agency media planner, or anywhere in digital marketing.
ClassWish.org has some great openings. You can:
- Take a leadership role
- Use your skills, experience, and creativity
- Develop valuable skills
- Build an impressive resume
- Build an extensive network, including media vendors
- Have a great time working with fantastic people
- Make a difference: help millions of kids get a better life
We are looking for people interested in any of the following:
- Strategic Planning, Creative Development, Social Media, Digital Marketing, Display Advertising, E-commerce, SEO, or Affiliate marketing
If you wish, concentrate on any of our focus areas:
- Fashion, Music, Sports, Books, Science, Computers
Devastating budget cuts leave most schools without the resources students need to succeed. ClassWish, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit is the only nonprofit that lets people contribute to provide art supplies, books, musical instruments, science equipment, and sports equipment for any school or teacher in the country.
Learn more at http://ClassWish-intern-postings.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
401 7th Avenue, level B, New York, NY 10001, US
ClassWish.org helps schools and teachers get the supplies and equipment children need to explore their potential and excel.
Few schools have enough money for the supplies and equipment children need to explore their potential and excel. Art supplies, musical instruments, science equipment, books, computers, sports gear, even paper for the printers and copiers are in short supply, and budget cuts are making it much worse.
ClassWish.org helps teachers and schools inspire and tap support in their communities:
· Teachers and school leaders create wish lists of the resources they need
· Parents, alumni, businesses and others in the community can see exactly what is needed and how they can help
· They contribute online and may match their donation with one to a low-income school that needs more support
· Donors receive a receipt for their tax-deductible donation
· ClassWish ships the items directly to the schools, at no cost The result? Teachers get the support they need. Parents and communities are engaged in supporting classrooms and funding the things they care about. And everyone is united in helping our children learn, grow and perform at their best.