Love to sew? We have several simple and easy projects needed for patients. We are Looking for help making wheelchair or walker bags pr bibs for our Hospice patients. Have left over fabrics? Maybe unused quilt squares? These are perfect for making simple bags to hang on the handlebars of the chairs or walkers! We are always looking for help. Some supplies are available to assist with your creativity! Call Marrilee 616-291-9773 or email.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Veteran Hospice Volunteers
- Book lovers wanted!
- Volunteer Assistant
- Birthday Buddies
- Knitting companionship
- Friends needed in Lowell,...
- Alzheimer/Dementia fidget hand...
- Change a life...by being a...
- Pet Therapy--Bring your best...
- Customer Care support
- Scrappy Sewers needed!
- Compassionate Crafters Wanted!
- Scrapbooking Crafter Organizer
- Compassionate Care calls
- Office Organizer Helper
- Wheelchair Walkers partners...
- Alzheimer fidget board creators
- Create a smile through creative...
- Vigil Volunteers
- Bereavement/Grief Companion