33 people are interested
Helping to forever change and improve the lives of our patients and their families, VNA of Ohio volunteers are trained to provide a wide array of services within the community.
With flexible volunteer schedules, there are a variety of opportunities available, including:
- Companionship visits for patients
- Respite care for families
- Legal advice (provided by volunteer lawyers)
- Baking, sewing or knitting
- Creation of cards for patients and families
- Assistance with vigil events
- Conduct community presentations
- Administrative tasks in the VNA of Ohio office
While there is no experience required, VNA of Ohio provides training opportunities and support to help new volunteers feel prepared and comfortable in their new role.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
2500 E 22ND STCLEVELAND, OH 44115
- People 55+