Assist seniors confused by Medicare Plans
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereAll of Suffolk County811 West Jericho TurnpikeSuite 103WSmithtown, NY 11787
Health Insurance Information and Assistance Program (HIICAP) is in need of seniors 55 who would like to be trained in the latest Medicare Benefit changes so they can assist seniors who are confused by what plan would best suit them. Trainings and updates are continually provided the HIICAP volunteers that will either rotate being at local libraries or assist at Health fairs in their neighborhoods to help seniors "navigate" the system and make the best choice for them. You CANNOT have any past professional affiliation with an insurance company to be a volunteer in this program.
- Internet Research
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours weekly
- Commitment to assist elders with seeking the best Medicare benfit for their medical and financial si
- Love Computers? Love People? We...
- Head Start Assistance
- Clerical Support Positions
- RSVP volunteers as Literacy...
- Help other Seniors to lead a...
- Speakers Bureau
- Feeling Good Exercise Program
- Assist seniors confused by...
- Computer Connections Program...
- Training Leaders
- Love to Talk? Be a Telephone...
- Assist in giving a frail senior...
- Computer Installers,...