Heart to Heart Hospice knows that Women Veterans can make a wonderful difference in the life of a hospice patient. Visiting a hospice patient who is a veteran or visit civilians and you will be paying it forward. Heart to Heart Hospice will assign you near your home and always work around your schedule. We provide your training.
Please call Julie Cody, Volunteer Coordinator at 248-952-9000. We look forward to hearing from you!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- CHESTERFIELD, NEW BALTIMORE,...
- Westland Michigan BIG Hearts
- Rochester Michigan Volunteers
- Women Veterans
- Milford Michigan Residents!
- Brownstown Michigan Volunteers!
- Retired Nurses
- Plymouth Michigan Seniors!
- REDFORD MICHIGAN VOLUNTEERS
- Office! Office! Office!
- 48334 Zip Volunteers
- Novi and Northville Mich...
- College Students Volunteer!
- Auburn Hills Michigan Volunteers
- Couples Volunteer Warren Michigan
- SHELBY TOWNSHIP Volunteers
- Office Volunteer!
- Farmington Hills Michigan Seniors
- Westland Volunteers!
- HARP VOLUNTEERS FOR HOSPICE