Boys & Girls Club is looking for volunteers to help count and disburse snack for each KIDSTOP location. This volunteer position would be located at the administrative office located at the Roosevelt Boys & Girls Club. Volunteer shift would be Fridays between 8-11:00 during the summer months and 8-10:00 during the academic year.
Vendors deliver weekly snack needs. The Snack Distribution Specialist breaks the cases down and is responsible for the correct count disbursement for each KIDSTOP location and marks snack accordingly. There would be some light-lifting required. Volunteers should wear comfortable shoes and clothing. Bring a friend! Refreshments are provided!
Benefits to volunteering: Ability to share your talents and skills with others...Ability to connect with others...Resume Builder...No Weekends...Benefits are endless!
How to apply: Volunteers will need to go through a short interview and a short orientation. All volunteers are asked to complete a criminal background check before their first volunteer experience. Please apply on our website at www.bgcmn.org or contact our Volunteer Coordinator Bethany Theisen at 320-257-5115 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
"Boys & Girls Clubs of Central MN is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Service."
- Administrative Support
- Office Management
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- minimum of 3 months
- Background Check cost to volunteer is $8.00
- Youth Development Internship
- Assistant Program Manager...
- "How Can I Help You?" Be an...
- Sports & Fitness Internship
- Healthy Lifestyles Internship
- Assistant Unit Director Internship
- Make a Positive IMPACT at the...
- Super Readers at Roosevelt Boys...
- Make a Difference! Be a KIDSTOP...
- 1, 2, 3...Are you good at...
- Academic Success Internship
- Volunteer Coordinator & Healthy...