Help Boys & Girls Club administrative staff by answering and directing phone calls using a multi-line phone system (3-4 lines). Other duties may include: filing, word processing, data entry, photo copying, preparing mail, shredding, light cleaning (dusting) and other duties as projects arise. Office volunteers work at the administrative office in the Roosevelt Club.
Volunteer shifts are available M-F between 8:00am and 5:00pm. However, our GREATEST NEED is on Wednesdays from 9-1:00 and Fridays from 11-3:00.
Benefits to volunteering: Ability to share your talents and skills with others...No Weekends...Resume Builder...Ability to connect with others
Requirements: Ability to follow instructions accurately, keyboarding skills, professionalism, flexibility, and detail oriented. Office experience will be helpful.
Commitment: We would like volunteers to make a 3-month minimum commitment. It would be ideal if volunteers could stay for a 2 hour block during their volunteer time.
How to apply: Volunteers will need to go through an enrollment process (includes orientation). All volunteers are asked to complete a criminal background check before their first volunteer experience. Please apply on our website at www.bgcmn.org or contact our Volunteer Coordinator Bethany Theisen at 320-257-5115 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
"Boys & Girls Clubs of Central MN is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Service."
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- prefer minimum of 3 months
- Background Check cost to volunteer is $8.00
- Youth Development Internship
- Assistant Program Manager...
- "How Can I Help You?" Be an...
- Sports & Fitness Internship
- Healthy Lifestyles Internship
- Assistant Unit Director Internship
- Make a Positive IMPACT at the...
- Super Readers at Roosevelt Boys...
- Make a Difference! Be a KIDSTOP...
- 1, 2, 3...Are you good at...
- Academic Success Internship
- Volunteer Coordinator & Healthy...