Our Program Evaluation Team at Destiny’s Daughters is currently seeking Program Evaluation Assistants (PETA). The evaluation assistant will be a member of our team and will be expected to contribute to developing program evaluation plans, methodology, implementation and data analysis.
This position is well suited for a graduate or student interested in a career in program evaluation and/or research. The position requires some working knowledge of the process of inquiry, assessment and program evaluation. While we understand that the position may require some instruction or support related to quantitative and qualitative methodologies and analysis, the ideal candidate will be familiar with assessment techniques.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Analyze data (qualitative or quantitative) and create summary reports
2. Develop survey instruments
3. Conduct literature review
4. Summarize and synthesize professional literature in to a narrative
5. Other duties as assigned
6. Provide data and summaries for grants
7. Other duties as required for research
Quantitative Analyses such as EFA, Reliability, Descriptive and inferential statistics
Required: Bachelor’s Degree with working knowledge of program evaluation
Experience conducting program evaluation a plus.
(All disciplines will be considered)
- SWOT / GAP Analysis
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 4-8 hours per month
- Administrative Assistant
- Strategic Planning Member for...
- Teen Leadership Annual Event...
- Mentor Coordinator Assistant
- Communications Volunteer for...
- Social Media Assistant and Blogger
- Parent Liaison
- Love Working with Kids? Site...
- Teaching Assistant (Middle School)
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Workshop Coordinator Assistants
- Mentors for Teen Girls...
- Part-time Clerical Assistant...
- Help Teens Give Back! Community...
- Join Our Team - Board Secretary
- Volunteer Coordinator...
- Teen Leadership Program...
- Fund Development Volunteer for...
- Grant/Content Writer
- Join Our Team - Become a Board...