Our Program Evaluation Team at Destiny’s Daughters is currently seeking Program Evaluation Assistants (PETA). The evaluation assistant will be a member of our team and will be expected to contribute to developing program evaluation plans, methodology, implementation and data analysis.
This position is well suited for a graduate or student interested in a career in program evaluation and/or research. The position requires some working knowledge of the process of inquiry, assessment and program evaluation. While we understand that the position may require some instruction or support related to quantitative and qualitative methodologies and analysis, the ideal candidate will be familiar with assessment techniques.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Analyze data (qualitative or quantitative) and create summary reports
2. Develop survey instruments
3. Conduct literature review
4. Summarize and synthesize professional literature in to a narrative
5. Other duties as assigned
6. Provide data and summaries for grants
7. Other duties as required for research
Quantitative Analyses such as EFA, Reliability, Descriptive and inferential statistics
Required: Bachelor’s Degree with working knowledge of program evaluation
Experience conducting program evaluation a plus.
(All disciplines will be considered)
- SWOT / GAP Analysis
- Data Entry
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 2-5 hours per week
- Strategic Planning Member for...
- Content Writer/Editor for Teen...
- Teen Leadership Symposium...
- Mentor Coordinator Assistant
- Director of Communications for...
- Volunteer Bookkeeper
- Parent Liaison
- Love Working with Kids? Site...
- Teaching Assistant for Teen...
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Teen Leadership Workshop...
- Governance Committee Member
- Part-time Clerical Assistant...
- Helping Teens Give Back!...
- Volunteer Coordinator...
- Fund Development Director for...
- Graphic Designer for Teen...
- Finance Committee Member
- Special Event Volunteers for...
- Love Managing Projects? Project...