Our Program Evaluation Team at Destiny’s Daughters is currently seeking Program Evaluation Assistants (PETA). The evaluation assistant will be a member of our team and will be expected to contribute to developing program evaluation plans, methodology, implementation and data analysis.
This position is well suited for a graduate or student interested in a career in program evaluation and/or research. The position requires some working knowledge of the process of inquiry, assessment and program evaluation. While we understand that the position may require some instruction or support related to quantitative and qualitative methodologies and analysis, the ideal candidate will be familiar with assessment techniques.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Analyze data (qualitative or quantitative) and create summary reports
2. Develop survey instruments
3. Conduct literature review
4. Summarize and synthesize professional literature in to a narrative
5. Other duties as assigned
6. Provide data and summaries for grants
7. Other duties as required for research
Quantitative Analyses such as EFA, Reliability, Descriptive and inferential statistics
Required: Bachelor’s Degree with working knowledge of program evaluation
Experience conducting program evaluation a plus.
(All disciplines will be considered)
- SWOT / GAP Analysis
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 1-3 hours per week
- Fund Development Director
- Workshop Coordinator Assistant...
- Social Media Coordinator
- Marketing Coordinator Assistant...
- Do You Love Putting on a Show?...
- Bring a smile to a child -...
- You Always Dreamed About Giving...
- Mentors Wanted
- Part-time Clerical Assistant...
- Teach Kids How to Give Back!...
- Part-time Admin Assistant
- Program Evaluation Team...
- Love Numbers? Board Treasurer...
- Mentor Coordinator
- Exceptional Leaders Wanted -...
- Marketing Coordinator for...
- Development Coordinator Wanted...
- Special Event Volunteers - Ongoing
- Love Managing Projects? Project...