Our Evaluation Team at Destiny’s Daughters is currently seeking a Program Evaluation team Assistant (PETA), preferably with a Master's degree or in graduate school. The evaluation assistant will be a member of our team and will be expected to contribute to developing program evaluation plans, methodology, implementation and data analysis. Our evaluations have included a wide range of programs focused on the growth and development of our teen girls, education and other topics, so this opportunity could be relevant for candidates from a variety of disciplines.
This position is well suited for a graduate or student interested in a career in program evaluation and/or research. This position is also designed to support the efforts of the assessment and information acquired to develop programs for our organization. This is position requires some working knowledge of the process of inquiry, assessment and program evaluation. While we understand that the position may require some instruction or support related to quantitative and qualitative methodologies and analysis, the ideal candidate will be familiar with assessment techniques.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Analyze data (qualitative or quantitative) and create summary reports
2. Develop survey instruments
3. Conduct literature review
4. Summarize and synthesize professional literature in to a narrative
5. Other duties as assigned
6. Note taking at meetings and workshops
7. Other duties as required for research
Quantitative Analyses such as EFA, Reliability, Descriptive and inferential statistics
Qualitative Analyses (theme analyses, interview techniques)
Knowledge of SPSS
Knowledge of Excel to create graphs and figures
Able to conduct extensive literature review
Excellent writing skills
Good work ethic
Required: Bachelor’s Degree with working knowledge of program evaluation
Preferred: Master’s Degree or higher
Experience conducting program evaluation a plus.
(All disciplines will be considered)
Submission of resume is only required when applying. Other information will be needed upon filling the position.
- SWOT / GAP Analysis
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 3-5 hours per week
- Parent Liaison
- Workshop Coordinator Assistant...
- Social Media Coordinator
- Marketing Coordinator Assistant...
- Bring a smile to a child -...
- Workshop Assistant - Girls...
- Mentors Wanted
- Part-time Bookkeeper Assistant...
- Community Services Coordinator
- Program Evaluation Team Assistant
- Mentor Coordinator
- IT Administrator
- Leadership Program - Recruiting...
- Marketing Coordinator for...
- Administrative Assistant
- Development Director Wanted for...
- Special Event Volunteers - Ongoing
- Project Leaders Wanted for...