Volunteer at this year's GO GIRL Triathlon, one of the Indy Star's top rated Indianapolis fitness events! Join us on Saturday, August 26th at Eagle Creek Park to feel the unity, energy, and strength of women all over Indiana! Cheer on triathletes at water stations, pass out packets, direct the athletes along the course or in transition, lead the body marking station; the possibilities are endless and we want YOU to get on board! No prior experience nessecary. Female and male volunteers welcome.
Packet Pick-Up: 6:00AM-8:30AM
Transition Area: 6:15AM-10:00AM
Body Marking: 6:15AM-10:00AM
Course Marshal: 7:00AM-10:30AM
Water Station: 7:00AM-10:00AM
All volunteers will have access to refreshments. Volunteers will also receive an event t-shirt.
- Event Planning / Management
- Event Management
- Fitness Instruction
- Outdoor Recreation
- Water Recreation
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 15
- 3 hours
- Packet Pick Up Volunteers Needed...
- VOLUNTEER! Morse Park Summer...
- Body Marking Leader needed at...
- Bike Course Volunteers Needed...
- Volunteer for the 2016 Carmel...
- Kick Off Your Summer!! Volunteer...
- Represent Indianapolis as a...
- Volunteer at Indy's Go Girl...
- Needed: Water Station volunteers...