Provide crisis intervention and support for hotline callers and shelter residents when necessary. Responsible for responding to calls to the CCS hotline. Provide information, referrals, support, and crisis intervention.
Volunteer Job Functions:
- Respond to calls to the CCS 24 hour hotline.
- Provide information about CCS as well as referrals to callers based on needs.
- Provide respectful and non-judgmental support to callers as well as crisis intervention.
- Complete all necessary documents regarding calls.
- Provide support to CCS staff as needed
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week minimum