Friends of Caroline Hospice is looking for an intern to assist with general tech troubleshooting and networking.
The successful candidate will gain hands-on experience, especially in regards to reports for electronic health records and network administration. This position will primarily be located at the Friends of Caroline main office, with opportunity at the Red Door Thrift Shop as the need arises.
- Basic Microsoft Office troubleshooting
- Basic hardware and printer troubleshooting
- Windows troubleshooting
- Ability to network server and local office computers
- Additional tasks as they present themselves
Time is flexible.
- IT Management
- Network Administration
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Flexible and on-going as needed