Music is Universal
Heart to Heart Hospice is seekingthose lucky enough to play an instrument and bring joy and comfort to patients and families. We assign you near your home, always work around your schedule and provide your training. Music Volunteers, those who play and/or sing, are a welcome addition to the day in the life of a patient.
Please call Julie Cody at 248-952-9000 for details.
We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!
Music is Universal!
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- CHESTERFIELD, NEW BALTIMORE,...
- COUPLES VOLUNTEERING
- Volunteer 2 Times a month
- Oakland Community College MICHIGAN
- Nurses to volunteer for Hospice
- U of M Dearborn Michigan externs
- Students in Healthcare
- Oakland University Externs...
- Schoolcraft College Healthcare...
- PAY IT FORWARD!
- You and a friend! Volunteer for...
- Cue the MUSIC!!
- Baker College Externs
- Retirees Oakland County Michigan
- Macomb Michigan Retirees
- MILFORD MICHIGAN VOLUNTEERS
- 18 year old volunteers
- Massage Therapy Hospice
- Wayne County Michigan Retirees