Music is Universal
Heart to Heart Hospice is seekingthose lucky enough to play an instrument and bring joy and comfort to patients and families. We assign you near your home, always work around your schedule and provide your training. Music Volunteers, those who play and/or sing, are a welcome addition to the day in the life of a patient.
Please call Julie Cody at 248-952-9000 for details.
We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!
Music is Universal!
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Westland Michigan BIG Hearts
- Rochester Michigan Volunteers
- Milford Michigan Residents!
- Brownstown Michigan Volunteers!
- Retired Nurses
- Plymouth Michigan Seniors!
- REDFORD MICHIGAN VOLUNTEERS
- Novi and Northville Mich...
- College Students Volunteer!
- Auburn Hills Michigan Volunteers
- Couples Volunteer Warren Michigan
- Office Volunteer!
- Farmington Hills Michigan Seniors
- Westland Volunteers!
- PAY IT FORWARD!
- Madison Heights Michigan...
- Walled Lake Michigan Volunteers
- Ferndale Michigan Volunteers
- WARREN Michigan Hospice Volunteers
- Alllen Park, Rivergate,...