Child Care help is needed in our Family Services Center Family Shelter. This event is daily and on Wednesday evenings for a couple of hours. Volunteers need to sign up at www.saheartland.org and click on the Volunteer Logo in the Links area. A background check will need to be done for all volunteers. Parents are actively looking for jobs and attending life skill classes and child care is needed while they are away.
- Child Development
- Child Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 5:45 pm to 6:15 Wednesday evening; M-F during day
- 4 week commitment or longer, times can vary
- Soup Kitchen Serving
- Christmas Food Box Distribution
- Help a family at Christmas, help...
- Love to organize--become an...
- Laundry Service Volunteer
- Christmas Toy Distribution
- Mail Room Backup
- Accounting/Finance Intern Fall...
- The Salvation Army Bell Ringing
- Have a Warm Heart for the...
- Love to greet people, become a...
- Love Children, Child Care Needed