Vigil Program Volunteers are at the bedside of actively dying patients. These specifically trained patient support volunteers help Hospice of the East Bay support its patients every step of the way by bringing relief to family members who are unable to be present for the death of their loved one. And, most importantly, they help to ensure patients that they are not alone.
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Pet Pal For Hospice Patients In...
- Hospice Bereavement Support...
- Hospice East Bay is Seeking East...
- Massage Therapists, Acupressure...
- Volunteer at a Hospice Thrift...
- Hospice Vigil Program Volunteers
- Hair Stylists for Hospice Patients
- Hospice Patient Support Volunteer
- Administrative/Office Volunteer...