Hunger Free Colorado Community Resource Navigator
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereAdams County Human Services7190 Colorado Blvd.Commerce City, CO 80022
Under the supervision of Hunger Free Colorado, Adams Department of Human Services is seeking Community Resource Navigators for their Lobby. The Volunteer Community Resource Navigator performs supervisory and administrative work in assisting the public through social service programs and facilitates their need for community resources and services. The Volunteer Community Resource Navigator will be providing clients who are waiting in the lobby with application assistance for many federal assistance programs and information on proper verifications. The Community Resource Navigator will also help to guide clients to the appropriate areas for their needs.
Thursday and Friday 7-12 and 12-5:30
If volunteers want to do more than one shift, they can or if they just want one - that would be fine too. At least 4 volunteers are needed.
Contact Tom Rapp, RSVP Dir at 303-955-6609 for information and to volunteer.
- Crisis Intervention
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- See description under
- Adams County Community Garden...
- Hunger Free Colorado Community...
- Meals On Wheels Driver
- Brighton 27J and Adams 1, 12,...
- Vets Helping Vets
- Meals On Wheels Driver West...
- Respite Care Program, Senior...
- Meals on Wheels Drivers for...
- A Break for Caregivers
- Adult Day Service Volunteer
- Butterfly Pavilion Volunteer
- Homecare Volunteer - Senior Hub
- Senior TAX Preparers - Western...
- Recycling Events Team Member
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Senior...
- HIGH SCHOOL EQUIVALENCY...
- Adams County Food Banks
- Senior Hub Adult Day Service...
- Totes of Hope Food Volunteer
- Adams 12 Five Star Student...