The Arthritis Foundation’s Jingle Bell Run is a fun way to get out, get moving and raise funds and awareness to cure America’s #1 cause of disability.
We are looking for volunteers to help make this event a success.
- Party Planners - to help coordinate volunteers and make the event look good
- Photographers - to capture the smiles, good cheer and holiday spirit
- Friendly People - to check-in our runners and serve snacks
- Santa's Helpers - to set up and clean up the event site
Sunday, November 20, 2016
10:00 a.m. RACE START
The Fessenden School
250 Waltham Street
West Newton, MA 02460
CHECK-IN Pallotta Athletic Center Lower Lobby
START/FINISH LINE off Albemarle Road near Crafts Street
Sign up online at www.JBR.org/NewtonMA or contact Rita at email@example.com or 617-762-2122.
- Customer Service
- Physical Therapy
- Fitness Instruction
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment