The Hospital Elder Life Program (HELP) is a unique program with goals to decrease confusion and loss of independence in older patients while in the hospital.
Volunteers are the core of the program and trained to provide bedside interventions in ambulating, orientating, hydrating and activities.
Our trainings are held annually in March and September. The training consists of 8 hours of classroom training, followed by 16 hours of precepted training at the bedside. We hold interviews for the orientation beginning 2 months before the training all the way up to the day before the training.
Must have good English speaking skills. Second language is a plus!
If you're interested please contact Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.600.3916, please contact us! We are currently holding interviews for the Fall 2016 orientation.
email@example.com or 415.600.3916
- Physical Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Elder care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hr shift/week for minimum of 1 year
- 1 year of service
- Magazines and Communications...
- Hospice and Palliative Care...
- [JASON] California Pacific...
- Stocking Clothes for...
- Information Desk/Hospitality...
- Cancer Peer Support Volunteer
- Volunteer your time with...
- Make an impact on patient care
- Nursing Unit: Activity Therapy...
- Assist new mom's with their new...
- Dietary/Patient Menu Consultant
- Graphic designer
- Assist new moms with their new...
- Liver Transplant Escort
- Clerical/Data Entry
- Join our team of highly skilled...
- Provide bed-side interventions