YMCA Training, Inc. is seeking a Film Editor to edit "Bell Ringing" videos! This is a great opportunity to gain professional experience film editing while helping a high-performing organization develop the relationships it needs to be successful.
Each time one of our graduates secures a job, they ring our famous "hire bell" and speak about their path to employment. It is always an emotional and inspiring moment for staff and current trainees alike. The Film Editor will transform video footage from these bell ringings into short films, which will be presented to major funders and volunteers. The opportunity exists to pitch your own ideas for longer videos!
We expect the time commitment to average 5 - 8 hrs/wk. Specific scheduling hours can be adjusted to meet the needs of the Film Editor!
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to collaborate online using DropBox, Google Drive or other cloud based file sharing software
- Experience with film editing software, such as Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premier or other nonlinear video editing software
- Experience with Compressor 4, Motion 5 or AfterEffects not required but preferred
- Knowledge of processes used for publishing to YouTube
- Strong written communication skills
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Visual Arts
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 5 - 8 hours/ week
- Experience with film editing software