Volunteer in Therapeutic Preschool in Kearns
49 people are interested
Therapeutic Preschool volunteers are needed Monday-Friday from 9 AM-12 PM or 12 PM-3PM. Volunteers choose day(s) and time periods that work best for them. Daily activities include:
- Reading books, making puzzles, & interacting with children during free play.
- Supervising children during outdoor play.
- Helping prepare and clean up after activities.
- Working with Therapeutic Preschool Specialsist to help children be sucessful in daily activities.
- Modeling positive behavior to expose children to positive relationships with adults.
About The Children's Center
350 S 400 E, SALT LAKE CTY, UT 84111, US
The Children's Center provides comprehensive mental health care to enhance the emotional well-being of infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and their families.
The Children's Center is a non-profit agency providing therapeutic treatment to emotionally and behaviorally troubled preschool aged children.
Founded in 1962, it is the only agency of its kind in Utah, and the largest in the United States.
We'll work with your schedule.
5242 South 4820 WestKearns, UT 84118
- Background Check
- Must be at least 13
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours/week