ChathamSTEM organizes free(*) afterschool Science, Math and Technology programs 3pm-5pm hours in the school buildings. The teachers are volunteer high schoolers. To be able to hold the classes we need to be able to have an Adult in charge in the classroom while the highschooler is teaching the kids grade K to 8.
(*) or nominal fee
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- STEM Speaker Series coordinator
- Executive Assistant to the Board...
- Development: Corporate...
- Academic Director
- Community Manager (Newark, NJ)
- Mentoring program coordinator
- App Inventor Coach
- Development: Retail Stores...
- Public Relations for a Community...
- Computer Science Education...
- Google Apps/Calendar support
- Coach/Mentor Engineering...
- Content Writer
- Development: Sponsors Development
- Organizational Chart maintenance
- Development: NationBuilder and...
- Community Manager (Elizabeth, NJ)
- Morris County Site Lead