ChathamSTEM organizes free(*) afterschool Science, Math and Technology programs 3pm-5pm hours in the school buildings. The teachers are volunteer high schoolers. To be able to hold the classes we need to be able to have an Adult in charge in the classroom while the highschooler is teaching the kids grade K to 8.
(*) or nominal fee
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- STEM Speaker Series coordinator
- Graphic Designer Adobe Illustrator
- Administrative support for STEM...
- Community Manager (Newark, NJ)
- Google Classroom expert
- App Inventor Coach
- Retail Stores Fundraising...
- Public Relations for a Community...
- Teamviewer (or other remote...
- Matching Gift Manager
- CyberPatriot program advisor
- Gardening with kids
- Field Trip Coordinator
- Land Attorney
- Land Surveyor
- AfterSchool program coordinator...
- LIDAR Data Expert
- Tableau /Software
- High School Counseling for STEM...