You'll have fun, the kids will have fun, it is a WIN-WIN! Heroes encourage an intersting and exciting atmosphere for our after school program participants. You can asssit us by leading reading, art, music, games or outdoor activities with individuals or groups. Heroes may also participate in other program activities including field trips and themed activities. Heroes will model respect, responsibility, honesty, caring and acceptance for each participant and interact positively with children, staff and parents. Heroes are welcome to bring programming activities to site to share with participants with the approval of the Site Director.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- minimum of 2 hours twice a month please
- sense of humor, love to have fun
- Increase your circle of friends...
- Coach/Assistant Coach - YMCA of...
- Meet and greet your community...
- Preschool (Kindergarten,too)...
- Fun and games with little ones
- Director of FUN - afterschool...
- Coach and Share your Skills -...
- Summer Fun-An Invitation to Play!
- Summer Ambassadors of Adventure...