Allowance for Good is seeking candidates to join its Associate Board for terms beginning in February 2016.
We are a nonprofit that seeks to empower youth through the tools of philanthropy to take meaningful action in the world. We envision a word in which youth enter adulthood as engaged global citizens who act on their abilities to be effective, educated changemakers.
We are seeking motivated individuals who share this passion for empowering youth. Members will gain valuable skill sets that are applicable to their existing professional and philanthropic commitments.
The Associate Board supports Allowance for Good through three pillars:
- Plan and host 1 fundraising event per year
- Contribute a $250 annual donation
- Interact with youth at least once per quarter
- Attend 9 out of 12 monthly meetings per year
- Contribute to time outside of monthly meetings for event planning, etc.
- Plan and host 1 educational event per year
- Spread the word about AfG via social media and word-of-mouth
Visit www.allowanceforgood.org for more information on our mission and programming.
Please contact Belinda Niu at email@example.com with any questions.
- Donor Management
- Public Speaking
- Event Planning / Management
- Relationship Building
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 9 of 12 meetings, special events
- $250 annual donation