The Mid-Michigan Children’s Museum
is looking for Party Planners!
The 11 thAnnual Arts From the Heart, the MMCM’s premiere fundraising event for adults, is scheduled for Thursday, February 8, 2018, 6-9 p.m.
The evening agenda includes: live and silent auctions, a variety of raffles, gallery games, live music, fine food, adult beverages, entertainment, special guests, and much more!
To date, this event has raised over $250,000 for MMCM programs that benefit children in the Great Lakes Bay Region.
The planning committee for this popular event will begin meeting in September at the Mid-Michigan Children’s Museum, 315 West Genesee Avenue, Saginaw, 48602.
The committee meets once a month, and offers a variety of opportunities for YOU to participate!
In addition to the satisfaction of serving the children in your community, MMCM Arts From the Heart committee members will receive
two tickets to the event
If you are interested in serving on this committee, please contact Emily Yeager at (989) 399-6626 or via email at email@example.com and plan to attend the first meeting to see where your talents can be best utilized.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- monthly meetings starting September
- application and background check form
- Come play with us! Museum Docent
- Marketing and Greeter -...
- 2nd Graders Are 1st Class!
- Grant Writer - Mid-Michigan...
- Museum Docent (Guide)
- Exhibit Maintenance -...
- Do you love Gardening?
- Do you have a fun talent !...
- Community Outreach Volunteer -...
- Family Volunteer Opportunity -...
- Office Support - Mid-Michigan...
- Do you know a Sunny Super Senior...
- Looking for Party Planners Please?