Are you pursuing a career in travel and tourism? Do you want to develop your experience and resume while working in a country of enticing beauty and culture? If so, at VIN we have developed the Volunteering and Hospitality Management Project, offering you the opportunity to gain experience in the hospitality industry, while experiencing the rich texture of Nepal.
At once Nepal is one of the poorest countries in the world and a supremely popular tourist destination, rich in landscape and culture. From the flat lands of Terai to eight of the world’s highest mountains, the country has diverse landscape, wildlife and culture. There is no wonder that tourists from around the world come to look, trek, climb or throw themselves into the fast developing range of adrenaline sports that Nepal has to offer.
Find more detail on: https://www.volunteersinitiativenepal.org/public-interest-program/volunteering-and-hospitality-management/
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Adventure and Volunteer Program
- Journalism Program
- Children’s Life Skills...
- Working for Street Children
- Yoga Volunteer
- Teaching the Deaf
- Youth Empowerment Program
- Teach Arts and Crafts
- Climate Change Research
- Health, Sanitation & Hygiene...
- Water Research
- Teacher Development
- Youth Club and Life Skills
- Teach English in Buddhist...
- Microcredit Cooperative Support
- Public Interest Program
- Education, Rights and Life Skills
- English and Career Development
- Income Generation & Marketing