Assist clients with free clothing, complete donation forms required by donors, process all merchandise, tagging and displaying clothing items, sorting, overseeing distribution of unusable merchandise, monitor clothing closet inventory, recruit needed volunteers to work in clothing closet area, supervise, direct, motivate and mentor volunteers, maintain a clean, well organized facility, train and supervise volunteers, enforce and maintain organization policies, coordinate merchandise, seek ongoing donations. Receive and process in-kind donations.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Time management, working under pressure
- Food Coordinator
- Director of Sponsorships
- Administrative Support
- Creative with Clothing-Become a...
- Enjoy Cleaing & Beautification /...
- Secretary for Board of Trustees
- CPA: "Are You Good At Math?
- Assistant Executive Director
- Fundraising Volunteers, Good at...
- Enjoy Fundrasing Become a...
- HR Director
- Flyer Distributors
- Grant-Writer Dream Team Writer
- Networking Specialist
- Teacher, Social Studies & Science
- Assistant GED Coordinator
- Secretary to the Executive...
- GRANT-WRITING DREAM TEAM BUDGET...
- Teach Adults "Become a Spanish...