The fundraiser Coordinator will build relationships with funders including individual community donors, generate new ideas and business opportunities to increase fundraising and fund development to meet and exceed revenue goals, take full responsibility to lead in initiating, planning, and implementing all necessary activities in a timely manner to ensure that program goals and objectives are accomplished, represent the organization at community meetings, outreach events, radio/TV shows, and other community settings, monitor programs, tracks and document all necessary activities. Coordinate fundraising events from beginning to end, recruit volunteers to assist in fundraising efforts.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- at least 3-6 months
- Ability to independently initiate projects
- Food Coordinator
- Director of Sponsorships
- Administrative Support
- Creative with Clothing-Become a...
- Enjoy Cleaing & Beautification /...
- Secretary for Board of Trustees
- CPA: "Are You Good At Math?
- Assistant Executive Director
- Fundraising Volunteers, Good at...
- Enjoy Fundrasing Become a...
- HR Director
- Flyer Distributors
- Grant-Writer Dream Team Writer
- Networking Specialist
- Teacher, Social Studies & Science
- Assistant GED Coordinator
- Secretary to the Executive...
- GRANT-WRITING DREAM TEAM BUDGET...
- Teach Adults "Become a Spanish...