Senior Center Volunteer Opportunities in Los Angeles (615 Manhattan)
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
77 people are interested
Project Access offers a variety of programs and services to enrich the lives of senior citizens.
This resouce center is open and in need on volunteers on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Volunteer support is needed for a variety of programs including:
- Chinese and Korean translation and interpretation
- Monthly Birthday Celebrations
- Leading arts and craft classes
- Assisting with Health Fairs and health related workshops
- Outreaching to disabled seniors who cannot leave their homes easily
- Managing a small library
- Teaching basic computer skills
Have another idea? We are always looking for volunteers to lead new activities!
We have a SPECIAL NEED for Korean speaking volunteers who can teach computer classes that are being held on Mondays and Wednesdays from 1:00-3:00pm! Please inquire if you would be interested in serving our seniors in this way!
We'll work with your schedule.
615 S Manhattan Pl.Los Angeles, CA 90005
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14