Russian Speaking Volunteers
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2 Executive Circle, Suite 175Irvine, CA 92614
The Council on Aging-OC's ReConnect Program is looking for Bilingual Russian and English speaking volunteers to help our Russian speaking clients by supporting them as the learn how to increase their daily activity and develop new skills to become more independent.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
More opportunities with Council on Aging Southern California - Preventative Mental Health Department
- Mandarin Speaking Volunteer
- Volunteer ages 60+ for Mandarin...
- Vietnamese Speaking Volunteer
- Watercolor Painting Instructor
- Volunteer ages 60+ for LGBTIQ...
- Program Intern
- Korean Speaking Volunteers
- Balance and Mobility Instructor...
- Spanish Speaking Volunteers
- Dance Instructor
- Volunteers ages 60+ for Activity...
- Russian Speaking Volunteers
- Volunteers ages 60+ for...