Who doesn't enjoy having fun while excercising? We have many residents who are intersted in a weekly Zumba class and this is where you come in! Our goal is to engage children and adults in a weekly Zumba class to promote exercise and wellness while having fun. We are seeking a qualified/licensed Zumba Instructor who is available to lead a class.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour a week
- Boys or Girls Club Volunteer
- Front Desk Volunteers (Fairfax)
- Volunteer Photographer
- Hypothermia Shelter Volunteers
- Translation Services Volunteer
- Lead an exercise group for women...
- Zumba Instructor
- Help children in Centreville,...
- Holiday Children's Gift Exchange...
- ESL Instructor Volunteer
- Pantry Volunteer at Family Program
- Tutor a child in Math, Science,...
- Have you had your Wheaties...
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Be an inspiring mentor!
- Van Maintenance Volunteers
- Volunteer Services Internship
- Front Desk Volunteer - Alexandria
- Drivers Needed to transport...
- The Technologically savvy are...