Walk to End Alzheimer's Winchester-Shenandoah Valley
WhenSat Oct 28, 2017, 07:00 AM - 12:30 PM
WhereMuseum of the Shenandoah Valley 901 Amherst StreetWinchester, VA 22601
Saturday, October 28th, Museum of the Shenadoah, Winchester, VA.
Volunteers are needed on the day of the event to help with set up, sign placement, information services, t-shirt distribution, cheerleaders, and route monitors. Every volunteer is important and essential to the success of the Walk to End Alzheimer’s! Volunteers get a free t-shirt!
How to sign-up/view shifts (cut and paste this link into your browser):
OR contact Ben Donnelly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Address:Museum of the Shenandoah Valley 901 Amherst Street, Winchester, VA
Event Hours: 8:00AM-12:00PM (noon)
Volunteer Hours: VARIES BY SHIFT
The Alzheimer's Association Walk to End Alzheimer's is the world's largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer's care, support and research. Held annually in more than 600 communities nationwide and 7 locations in the National Capital Area Chapter region, this inspiring event calls on participants of all ages and abilities to reclaim the future for millions.
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 11
- Varies: 3-4 hours
- Volunteers under 16 must volunteer with parent or guardian
- Public Policy & Advocacy Intern...
- Blondes vs. Brunettes Flag...
- Walk To End Alzheimer's Virginia...
- Helpline Administrative Assistant
- Walk to End Alzheimer's Charles...
- Face Painter at Event
- National Capital Walk to End...
- Walk to End Alzheimer's Southern...
- Front Desk Assistant
- Walk to End Alzheimer's Northern...
- Walk to End Alzheimer's National...
- Walk to End Alzheimer's...