VIN’s Cultural Immersion and Teaching Project is designed for those who wish to learn about Nepali culture by becoming a part of Nepali society and contributing towards it.
Nepal is a country of geographical and ethnic diversity. From the Terai plains to the summit of Mount Everest, there are over 10 different ethnic groups and as many as 100 languages. Despite this diversity over 80 percent of the country follow the Hindu religion. Aside from the large temples, small ones crouch on street corners or are pressed within brickwork. Throughout the year many festivals celebrations take place to mark the enduringculture and beliefs of the religion.
Get more detail on: https://www.volunteersinitiativenepal.org/teaching-program/cultural-immersion-teaching/
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Adventure and Volunteer Program
- Journalism Program
- Children’s Life Skills...
- Working for Street Children
- Yoga Volunteer
- Teaching the Deaf
- Youth Empowerment Program
- Teach Arts and Crafts
- Climate Change Research
- Health, Sanitation & Hygiene...
- Water Research
- Teacher Development
- Youth Club and Life Skills
- Teach English in Buddhist...
- Microcredit Cooperative Support
- Public Interest Program
- Education, Rights and Life Skills
- English and Career Development
- Income Generation & Marketing