ChathamSTEM is seeking mentors/coaches to assist a Technology teacher in building a high school robotics team. Commitment involves once a week 6pm-8pm (Fridays) or 9am-12pm (Saturdays) chaperoning of students building Robots at the Chatham High School.
- Website Programming
- Mechanical Engineering
- Math / Science Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- STEM Speaker Series coordinator
- Graphic Designer Adobe Illustrator
- Soldering Sunday in Summit, NJ
- Community Manager (Newark, NJ)
- App Inventor Coach
- Retail Stores Fundraising...
- Editorial Staff for STEM content
- Public Relations for a Community...
- CyberPatriot program advisor
- Wix Store Consultant
- Gardening with kids
- Human Resources Support for STEM...
- Google Apps/Calendar support
- Java Tutor for High School...
- Accounting/Treasurer for an...
- Community Manager (Elizabeth, NJ)
- High School Counseling for STEM...
- ConstantContact expert