ChathamSTEM is seeking mentors/coaches to assist a Technology teacher in building a high school robotics team. Commitment involves once a week 6pm-8pm (Fridays) or 9am-12pm (Saturdays) chaperoning of students building Robots at the Chatham High School.
- Website Programming
- Mechanical Engineering
- Math / Science Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- STEM Speaker Series coordinator
- Graphic Designer Adobe Illustrator
- Community Manager (Newark, NJ)
- App Inventor Coach
- Retail Stores Fundraising...
- Event organizer/recruiter for...
- Editorial Staff for STEM content
- Public Relations for a Community...
- CyberPatriot program advisor
- Wix Store Consultant
- Gardening with kids
- Human Resources Support for STEM...
- Community Manager for Newark, NJ
- Coach/Mentor Engineering...
- Sponsors Development
- NationBuilder and Fundraising...
- High School Counseling for STEM...
- ConstantContact expert