Victim Advocates help those in crisis due to domestic abuse, sexual assault or other violent crimes. Advocates are often the first person in contact with our clients and provide client support by helping secure information and resources needed for long-term financial, emotional, and physical safety.
As a Victim Advocate, you will:
-Respond to crisis/emergency calls from crime victims, law enforcement, and hospital staff.
-Meet and talk to victims of crime over the phone or in person
-Assist crime victims by providing support, advocacy, and information.
The required 42 hour training is held twice a year.
- Problem Solving
- Crisis Intervention
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible - shifts are on-call
- Seeking companions in Berthoud...
- Are You a People Person With a...
- Be a pal to local pets!
- Pampering Time! Provide...
- Do you have sewing skills?
- Art Program Leader
- Enjoy reminiscing with seniors?
- Share your CO knowledge with...
- Serving Smiles with Lunch!
- Help the Handyman Program get to...
- Everybody needs somebody!
- Make a Friend with an Estes Park...
- Support a senior's independence
- Want to work at a museum?
- Deliver meals (and a smile!) To...
- Record a senior's stories, and...
- Do you have Tools, Time and...
- Seeking male volunteers in...
- Students needed! Build your...
- Loveland Needs a Few Good Men!