Victim Advocates help those in crisis due to domestic abuse, sexual assault or other violent crimes. Advocates are often the first person in contact with our clients and provide client support by helping secure information and resources needed for long-term financial, emotional, and physical safety.
As a Victim Advocate, you will:
-Respond to crisis/emergency calls from crime victims, law enforcement, and hospital staff.
-Meet and talk to victims of crime over the phone or in person
-Assist crime victims by providing support, advocacy, and information.
The required 42 hour training is held twice a year.
- Problem Solving
- Crisis Intervention
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible - shifts are on-call
- Are you a good listener? Be a...
- Love dinosaurs??
- Stand up for victims. Be a first...
- Are You a People Person With a...
- Become a Healthy Homes Educator...
- Male Volunteers Needed!
- Pampering Time! Provide...
- BINGO! This volunteer...
- Admin support for a great...
- Make new friends while you...
- Get in shape while building a...
- Serving Smiles with Lunch!
- In just one hour a week, share...
- Homework Helpers needed!
- Everybody needs somebody!
- Make a Friend with an Estes Park...
- Support a senior's independence
- Want to work at a museum?
- Teach kids about animal welfare
- Loveland Needs a Few Good Men!