Resale Store and/or Warehouse Volunteers
Memorial Assistance Ministries
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
52 people are interested
Are you a good organizer? Or a people person? Would you like to gain some valuable experience while making a difference in your community? If so, your help is needed in our Resale store or Warehouse!
Volunteer opportunities in our Resale Store are:
- Friendly cashiers are needed to greet customers and handle sales transactions
- Assist customers in the jewelry department by showing them merchandise and organizing the displays
- Organize and restock the store, creating a welcoming environment
- Merchandise departments in the store and create attractive displays
As a Warehouse volunteer:
- You would help sort and price incoming donations in one of our many departments
- Silk floral arrangements needed to create masterpieces we can sell
- Knowledge of ladies and men’s brands of clothes and shoes to price
- Offer friendly curbside assistance in taking donations from our donors
- Sorting donations and distributing them into the warehouse
The sales from MAM's Resale Store & Boutique help to fund our programs, which helps nearly 5,000 families each year with employment, English language skills, financial literacy, emergency financial assistance, and other basic needs.
If you'd like to help or have further questions, please complete this Google form https://forms.gle/LqmHNwyw38C3SYBHA and we will get back with you! Thank you!
About Memorial Assistance Ministries
1625 Blalock Road, Houston, TX 77080, US
Our mission is to assure that families have the means to meet their basic needs. We: Offer programs enabling long-term financial self-sufficiency; Assist families facing financial crisis avoid homelessness; Assure children an improved school experience; Facilitate client access to other support networks; Provide value to our member congregations and the community. Our philosophy of service is one of personalized support, believing that every client is capable, creative, and whole.
Since 1983, Memorial Assistance Ministries (MAM) has helped families have the means to meet their basic needs. Every day at MAM, we help people bounce back from a crisis, care for their family, and learn skills to improve their lives.