Pacific Science Center's year-round special events, such as our monthly Curiosity Days weekends, 21+ events, and festivals and fundraisers serve as key occasions to captivate the public and spark their curiosity. Special Event Volunteers play a vital role at these events - welcoming guests, setting up tables and chairs, staffing information booths, assisting at craft tables or at winery tables and more. Come join our team and seize the opportunity to share your passion. Many different types of events available. Come and make a difference. Come and inspire others.
Pacific Science Center is an independent non-profit educational institution located in Seattle that ignites curiosity in every child and fuels a passion for discovery, experimentation, and critical thinking in all of us. We bring science to life. Our award-winning, interactive programs reach more than 1.1 million people each year - in their communities, classrooms, and on our campus.
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Event Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 13
- Orientation or Training
- flexible-perfect for limited availability
- Excellent customer service skills, enthusiasm and curiosity
- Horticulture Exhibit Volunteer...
- Tinker Tank Facilitator...
- Lake Washington Watershed...
- Data Squad Volunteer
- Science Interpretation Program...
- What is Reality – Volunteer...
- Guest Ambassador Station Volunteer
- Field Trip Ambassador Volunteer
- Join the Science Interpretation...
- Guest Ambassador Volunteer (18+)
- Enthusiastic Special Event...
- Development Donor Records...
- Polliwog Preschool Intern (Unpaid)
- Development Intern (Unpaid)