Are you interested in managing volunteers and organizing events? Do you have initiative and excellent communication and writing skills? At Save The Bay, we provide interns with the opportunity to work with 2,000 volunteers annually in a variety of capacities. An internship in the volunteer program will provide students with the skills to organize events, manage & recognize volunteers, promote volunteer opportunities and internships, oversee outreach projects and manage individual volunteer programs.
Save The Bay is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide education to the community about protecting and restoring the ecological health of the Narragansett Bay region.
We offer unpaid internship opportunities. To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and two references to email@example.com and fill out our application in the following link for this internship or any others you are interested in. Internship Application. The application can also be found at www.savebay.org/volunteer under the Internships tab.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Minimum of 14 hours per week
- Communications Internship - Save...
- South Coast Center Internship
- Save The Bay - South County...
- Save The Bay Development...
- Habitat Internship - Save The Bay
- Volunteer At A Hands-On Aquarium...
- Events Internship
- Volunteer Management Internship
- Education and Aquarist Internship
- Environmental Education Internship