Are you interested in helping mothers in crisis on a face-to-face level? Are you a compassionate, non-judgmental listener? We at A Baby’s Breath are looking for caring individuals to meet with our clients one-on-one to help our mothers reach her goals. Advocates meet with clients on a regular basis to set goals and guide the mom to her own personal success. This volunteer commitment requires 2 hours per week at the center. No counseling experience required.
We are especially looking for a Spanish-speaking volunteer to meet with our Spanish-speaking clients at our Jeffersonville center!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2 and 1/2 hours per week
- Registered Nurse - Warminster...
- Parenting Class Coordinator
- Student Intern
- Outreach Coordinator for...
- Thursday Advocates - A Baby's...
- Advocate - Collegeville,...
- Pre-Natal Nurse - Jeffersonville
- Donations Coordinator - Wayne...
- Fundraising Help for 5k Race
- 5K Race Director - Jeffersonville
- Spanish Speaking Advocate -...