Looking for someone who wants to help rescue animals that are on their last day at the shelter! We need someone who lives not too far from Dallas Animal Services (1818 North Westmoreland Rd.) to assist with pick ups and drop offs of rescue dogs that are getting a second chance at life! Our fosters can't always get to the shelter on time for a pickup and getting the dogs out ASAP is crucial to what we do.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Some experience handling dogs, access to a car
- Feral Cat Colony Manager
- Adoptions Craig's List (CL)...
- Animal Assistance Partner...
- Events Lead
- Supply Coordinator
- Medical Coordinator - Virtual...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Foster Application Vetter
- Internal Newsletter Editor /...
- Foster/medical administrator
- Help us find new volunteers as...
- Rescue Partner Medical Coordinator
- Landlord and Vet Check Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Animal Vet Application Approval...
- Rent A Dog Coordinator
- Social Media Manager
- Positive Alternatives to Shelter...
- Foster Parent Representative
- Do you like going to events,...