Bill Payer - New Castle
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where61 Corporate CircleNew Castle, DE 19720
Calling all New Castle County volunteers! Do you enjoy managing the bills for your own family or household? Want to give back to your community but do not have a lot of time to volunteer each month? We have got the perfect opportunity for you! With our Money Management Program, you can help a senior or individual with disabilities manage their finances. Common volunteer tasks include: organizing client's bills for payment, writing out checks for client's signature, and helping client set-up a spending plan for the month. The best part? Not only do you get to make a difference in your client's life but, we have opportunities across the state and hours are flexible. This means that you can volunteer wherever AND whenever you want. Contact us today to find out how you can be a Money Management volunteer.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Up to 5 hours per month/one year commitment
- Willingness to travel to client's home
- Bill Payer - Kent County -...
- Program Activity Volunteer
- Share Your Talents - Georgetown
- Share Your Talents - Newark
- Community Outreach Program...
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Share Your Talents - Dover
- Translators - Sussex County
- Volunteer Program Assistant
- Community Experience Volunteer
- Bill Payer - Sussex County
- Share Your Talents - New Castle
- Bill Payer - New Castle