Do you like working with children? Volunteer with The Child & Family Network Centers (CFNC) and help us provide caring, high-quality, free early education and related services to at-risk children and their families in their own neighborhoods in order to prepare them for success in school and life. Volunteers work alongside our teachers in one of eight classrooms across Alexandria. Read and engage in conversation with our kids. Support our teachers in everyday activities. We all know how crucial children’s education is to our community and our nation’s future. CFNC brings volunteers from all careers into our classrooms, where they make a real difference in a child’s education. Volunteer five days a week or one hour a month and change lives for a lifetime. Become involved! Contact Maggie Klefstad at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 9am - 3pm Monday through Friday during school year
- TB Test
- Cora Kelly Rec Center needs...
- Communications Intern (Fall)
- Wheeler Needs Support in our...
- WordPress Expert Needed
- Chirilagua needs Support in our...
- Social Work Intern
- Development Intern (Fall)
- Arlandria Needs Support in our...
- Special Events Intern (Fall)
- Cora Kelly School needs Support...
- CFNC School Supply Drive
- Seeking Members for Young...
- Executive Intern (Summer - Fall...
- Classroom Pizza Party
- Adopt-A-Classroom; Sponsor a Child