Grace Hospice is seeking compassionate individuals looking to share their time and special talents in support of our patients and their families. Volunteers are a vital part of our hospice team who assisst with any number of patient and family needs ranging from social visits to helping with special last wishes and celebrations. Your time and sharing of your special talents can make a meaningful difference for those who need you most.
We need volunteers to help with:
- Caregiver support
- Veteran to Veteran outreach
- and more!
- Reading Comprehension
- Project Management
- People Skills
- Reading / Writing
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, we work with your schedule!
- TB test, background check and drug test is at our expense.
- Respite Angel
- Medina County Hospice Volunteers
- Make a Difference ~ Experience...
- Annual Memorial Service- Event...
- Cuyahoga County Hospice Volunteers
- Independence Hospice Volunteers
- Grace and beauty
- Cleveland Hospice Volunteers
- Parma Hospice Volunteers
- Hospice Quilters
- Lorain County Hospice Volunteers
- Lakewood Hospice Volunteers
- Amherst Hospice Volunteers
- Celebrating personal histories
- Westlake Hospice Volunteers
- We Honor Veterans
- Brunswick Hospice Volunteers
- North Olmstead Hospice Volunteers
- Compassionate Companion
- Columbia Station Hospice...