Do you Love talking w/ people & participating in community events? Then we need your help!
Compassionate Care Hospice
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
23 people are interested
Compassionate Care Hospice is looking for Ordinary people to do extraordinary things! If you have some time to share, we would love for you to volunteer in our Marketing Department.
We are seeking volunteers to help with community events (health fairs, conferences), educational outreach (in services), and marketing.
How can you help:
- Phone calls and mailings
- Attend Community fairs and provide information to participants
- Make visits to community agencies and provide them with information about hospice
- Presentations in-house and in the community on hospice
- Distribute flyers and pamphlets throughout New Castle County
SOME OF THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE VOLUNTEER ROLE:
- 16 hours of TRAINING IS REQUIRED (classes are completed at our St. Francis Hospital Hospice Unit)
- Background check (completed by us)
- TB test
- Driver's license and car insurance
- Prior marketing and/or recruiting experience
- Basic computer skills
- Professional demeanor
- Good written and verbal communication
Please contact us via phone (302-421-4690) or email
( firstname.lastname@example.org) to set-up a training date. Thank you for your interest
[-] Show Less