SHIBA Medicare Counselors assist seniors and disabled individuals who are on Medicare understand the ins and outs of Medicare. Volunteer Counselors typically volunteer 2-3 hours per week or every other week to meet with individuals. We thoroughly train volunteers through a unique training program. SHIBA Medicare Counselors are eager to learn information, they are smart and great with talking to people and love getting to work directly with clients and share their knowledge. You don't have to have any prior knowledge or experience with Medicare to get involved. We work with varying schedules and situations. If you want to learn more about Medicare and help others do the same, you may be a great fit with the SHIBA Program.
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Problem Solving
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Medicare Counselor - Canyon County
- Medicare Help Line Counselor
- SHIBA Medicare Caseworker
- Medicare Counselor - Coeur D'...
- Public Outreach
- Medicare Counselor - Sandpoint
- SHIBA Public Outreach Volunteer
- Medicare Counselor - Twin Falls...
- Medicare Counselor - Payette...
- Medicare Counselor - Bannock...
- Medicare Counselor - Gem County
- Medicare Counselor - Boundary...
- Medicare Counselor - Elmore County
- Medicare Counselor - Idaho County